Muraviev-Amursky Street in Khabarovsk is the central street of the city. It starts from Komsomolskaya Square and ends with Lenin Square. The street was named in honor of the Governor-General of Eastern Siberia N.N. Muravyov-Amursky. On November 1, 1906, the first electric arc lamps were lit on this street. During the May holidays and other events, marches and military parades are held here.